You know those corny old movies where crazy things start happening to a house because some ghost who doesn't want the owners to be there haunts them to try to get them to leave?
If I didn't know better, I would think that I am starring in one now. Our house has had more than it's share of quirky problems lately. But now, about once an hour or more, it sounds like our toilet is flushing, but when Josh looked at the toilets there seems to be nothing wrong with them.
I think I need to call Ghost Adventurers! I was going to say Ghost Busters, but the Ghost Adventurers are a lot more comical and they aren't even trying to be! If you don't know who the Ghost Adventurers are, you aren't missing much, except a laugh at the absurdity. If you chose to Google it, just remember that you were warned!
I am not really scared of ghosts. First, because I don't believe in them. And, second, if there were ghosts they'd probably have something more important to do than flush my toilet. But I am scared to see my water bill next month!
No comments:
Post a Comment