Sunday, May 2, 2010
Babies, babies everywhere
I have held more babies in the last week than I have in a year, seriously. Josh and I decided that our family is complete at 4 members late last year. I thought that there may be a day that I longed to have another baby of my own to hold. So far, I haven't had prolonged urges to have another baby. Tonight as I was babysitting a sweet baby for a friend, I realized I have the best blessing. I have gotten to hold my own children and now I have open arms to help other moms with their little ones. And it is even sweeter, because I know from first-hand experience that the days of late-night feedings and spitting up are so short - and I get to come home and hug and kiss my long-legged, not-so-little ones who have lots of hugs and kisses to give...and sleep all night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment