Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Happy Birthday, Josh!

Today is Josh's 37th birthday.  This is the 20th birthday that we have shared as a couple, since he turned 17 about 7 months after we began dating.  We knew each other on his 16th birthday, but not enough to celebrate the day together.  It seems crazy to think that we have shared over 2 decades together and that we are both on the south side of our 30s!

Josh was a boy with determination and heart.  He had an unmistakable, but quiet, courage and confidence about him that was so different than most high school boys.  He does not love easily, like I tend to do, but when he does love, he loves definitely and fiercely.

Now, he is the man that I knew he could be way back then.  He is the leader of our home, but he is as gentle and humble as a man can be. 

I thank the Lord for every day and every year that we are blessed enough to share!

Happy birthday, Josh!

 


No comments: