The title is actually a joke about one of his recent blog posts. He said when it comes to finances, his wife takes care of them and he's a musician, so he just "sits and looks pretty".
But, seriously, Shaun Groves' blog is one that I enjoy reading all the time. He is currently in Guatemala City, where he is leading a team of bloggers who are on a Compassion trip there.
If you recognize his name, it is because he has been a top-selling Christian music artist, but he now has a lower profile as a songwriter and Compassion representative. But I believe his impact is not smaller, even if he is no longer the name topping the charts. He not only writes the blog, but he takes the time to read and respond to the comments left on his entries. I hope you take the time to read at least his latest entries about his time in Guatemala.
No comments:
Post a Comment