Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Doogie's Blog

I was driving home from the grocery store last night and was thinking about the blogs I have been reading lately.  Out of the blue, a scene popped into my head of Doogie from Doogie Howser, M.D. sitting down at his computer at the end of each episode.  Could Doogie have been the first blogger?  Just because I was curious and know that you can find pretty much anything on the internet, I googled "Doogie Howser's Journal" and this is what I found.  An actual blog of all of his entries.  Now I don't know if they are completely accurate, but they look about right.  - And I have no idea who had the time or the desire to make a blog from a t.v. show character's musings from 2 decades ago (ouch!  2 decades ago!  I am old!). I had forgotten that all of them were one to two line entries (something I would find next to impossible!).  

...And now, not only has someone taken the time to recreate Doogie's blog, but I have taken the time to look for it and blog about it...Now who is more pathetic?

2 comments:

m.wright said...

That is too funny. Thanks for making me laugh.

Stacey said...

I'm impressed by your research. Nice job.